Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me =D

Wootzz!!!!




Everybody,i'm Back....
I have BeEn long time didn't update my Blog 0(>.<)0





Quite lazy to update my blog...><
I'm a Lazy Guy.....KAKA






I have quit my job last week,
so i plan to have shopping in tHis Few days

BUy Shirt Buy Shirt.....




Is fun....WoOHOOo





(Pavilion Decoration)




(Uniqlo Decoration)








MumMy~

I miSs U



she went to India for fews day..
five more days is her BirThday.....




Wish her Happy Birthday and all the Dreams come true




I LOve u MUM....






Yo Guys!!


Chirstmas Is coming,
YEePEeEEE!!!!



I Decorate my House......><



Brother Sister.....
Any plan for it?? XD



YESS!!!!


Tommorow is over Gathering day,

SEE u Guys tommorow....Miss u~





Recently Picture...=X


Take a View....=]



























No comments:

Post a Comment